Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall 2007

Hello All, Welcome back!!! Natalie is now 18 1/2 months old and a ball of fire! She is talking a lot. Her favorite word is "No" even when she means yes. Also, for those of you who may not know yet, Natalie will finally have a sibiling to join her fun,humorous life in June 08. We are so excited and will keep you all posted with updates. Hope all is well with everyone.
Playing in the fridge is so much fun......

I love my car!!!

Playin' firewoman


My friend (little Joe) Blake


We met up with the Scott family while we were in Portland....
guess who's child belongs to who???

The view from our hotel window in Portland

Oregon Coast


I love to smell flowers!!

Unique/beautiful background.....couldn't resist a picture

At a lodge on our way to the coast with our exchange student Valeria

Fresh picked grapes on our drive to the coast......we were in a bus



Sharing with Daddy....oh, and look at that amazing sunset!!

catching water

Me, Mommy, and my new little cousin Adalynn











1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big. She is so beautiful. I love the pictures. Love you guys and miss you.