Monday, June 15, 2009

Dallan's 1st Birthday

Dallan will turn 1 on June 17th. We celebrated the big birthday on Sunday.
We were a little nervous with the stormy weather, but by the time his party came around the weather turned nice. .....praise God!! We had a Barnyard BBQ Bash for him and I know his sister enjoyed the whole thing much more than he did. :) Uncle Mark and Aunt Roxie brought over their sweet Pony - Fiskers. He was probably the highlight!! The party was a success and ....Yes, I can't believe it has been one year.
Our cute little cowgirl!!

The breaking of the Pinata! Yes, Ashley is in my rollerblades and filming.....and getting candy. :)


Go Natalie...

The Cake was yummy!

Dallan thought we were taking an up-close look at the cake. I had a hard time blowing it out!!


Priceless...

So cute....I think she took at least 5-7 rides when most of the children only got 1.

Nattie with Grandpa Mark

Yes, it is MY party and I am lovin' it!

Gettin' practic for the real thing! Hold On!!

Nattie with Great-Grandpa Morris

Almost walking...

The cutest barnyard cake....and delicious

Uncle Jared and Aunt Stef.....unloading the straw bails for the party

2 comments:

3LittleByrds said...

Des, I can't believe he's 1 already. Seems like yesterday you told me you had him. Where does the time go? I need to meet Mr. Dallan. He's so precious. Looks like the party was a hit. Natalie looks like she enjoyed herself and that cake is awesome. Happy Birthday Dallan. We love you. Aunt, Debbie

Unknown said...

Adorable cake and even cuter kids! I really can't believe Dallan is one... Happy Birthday!