Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer '09

We stopped at a hot springs N. of Stanley...the kids loved it! Mom and dad did too!


This sums up their relationship in a picture! :)

Look at me!

Dallan was getting a "check up"

Natalie was riding with her new friend Jett...she loved when the horse was running.

It is hard to believe they are related....
Dance...

This was Natalie's friend "Saliva"....she named him. He had a rough evening with his new friend. She played and played with him.

She thought she was wearing a wedding dress.....we were going to a wedding, but...

Playing in the mud!!

Everyone tells me he looks like a "Kewpie" doll.....I looked it up on the internet and he kind of does

Natalie and her little buddy - Kylee at swimming lessons.






Look at ME!! I am walking!!














2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how Dallan has changed! I had to make sure that a few of those pics weren't some other kid in the family... :)

Looks like some fun times! Love you.

3LittleByrds said...

I can't believe how big Dallan is getting and soooo handsome. What a cutie. I love the pic of Natalie in the mud. Priceless. We're in Illinois for 6 wks. now visiting David and so far we're enjoying ourselves tons. We've been to Peoria,Springfield,and Wis. Dells so far for trips. We passed through Rockford. We plan on doing Chicago maybe some tom. and the coming weeks and also Galena. We might pass through Moline and Davenport on our way and do the Great River Road. Any suggestions? Miss you.